today is a minimum space
to hold everything I want to say to you,
but perhaps it is enough to tell you that
today I do not feel very well
but I'll try to give you a smile
I will look into your eyes,
I will smile and express thankfulness to you
today is a minimum space
to hold everything I want to sing to you,
but perhaps it is enough to tell you that
I feel your absence ,
I’m just a human being ,
I have no hope of being able to live without you
is it possible to live without air ?
is it possible to wait forever?
when our forever is a minimum space
faint , fragile and weak,
it is a small portion , an infinitesimal fraction of this corner of space and time
lost in the outskirts of the universe
lost in the outskirts of the world ....
today is a minimum space
to hold everything I want to state to you,
but maybe is enough to tell you that
I'm just a human being, just like you,
and I only would like to walk by your side for a while
and then walk you home
and if I do walk you home,
will you walk with me
again and again?
will you go along with me
again and again?
will you recognize me
again and again?
will you walk along with me
again and again?
supplication, prayer
dedicated to whoever wants to stop here
for a moment
to listen
to walk a little by my side
I have nothing left to say right now
I have nothing else to give
my everything is very little I know, I’m aware,
but it is all I have ,
I hope that you will listen to me
this my prayer ,
and come what may
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/10/mi-accompagnerai-ancora.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento