02/10/13

let’s give peace another chance



let’s give  peace another chance
................................................. ....................

let’s give  peace another chance

let's get closer you and I

let's get closer brother and sister from everywhere

let's get closer brother and sister of every smile

let's get closer brother and sister of every tenderness

let's get closer brother and sister of every anxiety,

of every pain and every joy

let's get closer you and I 

and finally let’s give peace another chance

because the bitter taste of tears is only one and is the same for all and everyone

all the same for all human beings of every country and from everywhere

this is the only certainty we have right now

under this sky under this sun

so come on now and without hesitation

let's get closer you and I 

let's get closer you and I, brother

let's closer you and I, sister

let us look each other in our eyes without fear

let’s turn to our children with hope and compassion

and let’s  give peace another chance


Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.com/2013/09/doniamo-alla-pace-altra-opportunita.html





Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...