23/04/14

possibly me


I dreamed I was missing something 
I do not know where and when and I do not know what, 
possibly me

I dreamed that I was out in the cold 
and no one could hear my voice , no one opened the door 
nobody recognized my call for help

I dreamed that I arrived to  destination, at the peak of the mountain, 
and instead of rejoicing and celebrating, in my dream I felt only fear and anxiety 
not knowing how to get back down 

I dreamed  I was out in the middle of night, and I was wounded 
and did not know anymore how to ask for help, 
not even to myself 

I dreamed I was left alone and thrown back at the beginning 
at the starting point of the story 
I dreamed of all this and now I’m waiting 
waiting to know if the beginning will be my salvation or my final sentence, 
I still do not know, 
  I’m waiting for the night to keep on dreaming again
and so be it 

Marco Bo 
at the borders of the world
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/04/forse-me-stesso.html



Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...