18/04/14

curtain



this time it’s me knocking on the door of the usual doubt
this time it’s me sitting in the dark in the waiting room
and looking for a ticket to remain
to stay still...
although I would like to travel
and organize an exodus in good company, if that is possible
if the souls in distress placement agency will allow...
this time it's me and I'm alone
I'm alone now and looking forward to see the next scene of my life
 looking for someone who knows the right direction
someone who knows the combination
I’m waiting for someone who knows how to raise the curtain again
   someone who knows how to listen
someone to sing my suburban story to
and if anyone will  listen at least for a second
and if  anyone will give me a hug
I know
I have certainty
I know, I will rise again

Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/04/sipario.html

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...