like an acrobat on a wire I walked through the suburbs of the universe
and I realized that in the suburbs you have to search and search
at the verge of the roads where we wander in perpetual daily migration
as puppets thought the world
to the world
just like an acrobat on a wire I walked through the outskirts of life
and I realized how important is to look up, down and all around
and search and smell the dust in the wind
as those dogs of the countryside away from the herd wandering alone through the world
like an tumbler on a wire I walked through the suburbs of the universe
and I realized how important is to recognize the greatness and the value of those who are on the edge and beyond the edge
like an acrobat on a wire I walked to the suburbs of the world
and I realized that in the suburbs you have so much to learn from those who cannot speak anymore ,
those who do not even know how to whisper in the mind
I am a human being!
those who have nothing at all
and yet they hope
they still hope
in everything
in something ,
in the rightness
that will be
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/04/e-che-qualcosa-sia.html
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento