dedicated to us ,
space wind and a peaceful breath
space
a little good space to roam
an outstretched hand to shake
in the profound darkness
in that twilight zone
between night and day,
and a smile
a smile from which to draw strength
so little
so much
only this
enough
enough to walk for a lifetime
an entire life
dedicated to us ,
space, wind and a peaceful breath
and strength
like a spark of life discharged into the veins
like an electric shock , like a river in flood
that falls down the back
strength!
strenght!
the sun has risen and the air is already buzzing around
the good space and your hand will guide me and sustain me
still in the immense emptiness
in the immense emptiness and darkness that sometimes the arrogance and oppression of the human beings
knows exactly,with meticulous precision, how to build like a prison
around each and everyone of us
each
and everyone of us
us
dedicated to us ,
space, wind and a peaceful breath
space
a little good space ,
some air
wind
and your hand
to look for in the darkness
to hold
and then a whisper
I still love you !
and I thank you
you're my space
my heart dwells inside of you
and right there it lays to rest in peace
like a swallow in its nest
like a swallow in seasonal migration
at the beginning of spring
dedicated to us ,
space, wind and a peaceful breath
I love you
and I love to rest in your hand
I love you
I love you and I thank you again, now and forever
I love you
today as yesterday
today as thousands of years ago!
and so be it
Marco Bo
dedicated to my family
source of strength and peace
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/04/dedicata-noi-spazio-vento-e-respiri.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento