27/08/13

suicide of a teenager



terrifying crimes of human beings

beings lost in the mist of a rambling search

frantic and desperate search of a illusion of progress

and then, a few lines relegated to news

suicide of a teenager

horrifying collateral crimes to the so-called progress

the supposed development of a "civil" society

is this the result of thousands of years of history and evolution?

is this the result of thousands of years of progress and discoveries?

in prehistory even hunters will not raged against puppies 

and so why do you kill them?

why?

hatred kills

 arrogance kills

silence leads slowly to death 

slowly

slowly to death

 millennia of evolution, and the result?

 human beings with their hatred are still and always lethal weapons!

weapons against those who are weaker against those who are helpless

is this the result of so-called progress?

is this the result of millennia of inventions and discoveries?

vultures looking for weak preys in the peripheries of the world

and the blood still flows from the open vein ...

and blood still flows,

no! and never again!

because puppies have grown, they are more fragile prey!

because it is proven that love overcomes hate always

always

love is patient,

 love is  gentle and always wins

the hatred of the bullies,

 the hatred of the arrogant

 the hatred of the coward


the blood woill no flow from the open vein ...

never again!

let’s  go out!

just go out and shout,

all together, let’s go out and shout in chorus and unison

I love 

I love now

I love now!

puppies are big now

the fruits are ripe

and it was  easy to grow up,

we only needed one step out

 only a chant in the wind,

 a song that is ancient yet ever new and unique,

 the song of all living beings,

of all creatures and of the whole universe

I love

 I love now

I love now!

I'm the same as you

I'm just as you, yet I am unique, I'm different

I'm the lifeblood

I am the true strength of the world of the space and time

because love is patient,

love is gentle and always wins

the hatred of the bullies,

 the hatred of those prevaricating

 the hatred of the coward

and I love you now, what an immense gift!

thousands of years of evolution and blood still flows from the open vein...

no! and never again!

we are big

we are safe

we are alive!

we love now

we are equal and yet we are unique, we are different

what and immense gift

and so may it be

let’s love now

let’s love now!


Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/08/suicidio-di-un-adolescente.html





Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...