no, I did not dream them, I've seen the stars!
and I grab the stars!
I saw the stars in the faces of the people walking in the streets of my hometown
I've seen the stars and reaching out, opening my heart I got them
I grab them!
I saw the stars in the night of dreams and desires
and the night was transfigured into the night of spirits and of a thousand thoughts and smiles
stars and thoughts, smiles and eyes,
peaceful eyes or a deep and intense eyes
intense eyes distilling memories as spirits
and challenging whatever tomorrow may bring our way
eyes,
eyes and stars, peaceful stars, cheerful stars and other sad, intense, troubled and thoughtful stars
and each star spoke to the heart, and the heart was beating in my chest now slower now restless
now slower now agitated
now slower now nervously,...
like the waves of the sea, like the waves of the sea,
like a stormy sea, like a stormy sea, agitated and restless ..
stars
falling stars that spoke to me,
that spoke to the heart and brought the feeling of infinite tenderness and precise perception of how small we are,
of how small we are and delicate, weak and fragile
under this immense summer sky
small and fragile
as the weakness of years is passing by,
and hands by the hips a deep sigh and "come on! let’s go up, the steps are still high, the path is still long! But do not be afraid! "
tenderness and fragility
in the eyes of some old friends
".. remember those endless days playing with toy soldiers, and the rides in the countryside on the hills to explore new paths and to seek into the bushes fruit trees, remember?"
tenderness and fragility
and anger, so much anger and sadness in the eyes of someone who was saying to the stars
"I should have played on that stage! It should have been me!
I should have been a rock star! Me and my guitar on the streets of America!
I am the rock star! "
a rock star, falling star, stars,
falling stars or still in the air, still rolling on the road
despite of infirmity and weakness, of the hardships and vicissitudes of life and the years,
stars still flying high!
still in the air far away!
stars, smiles and eyes,
peaceful eyes or and intense, angry, thoughtful and nervous eyes
and the perception, the exact perception like a little pain at heart,
a stitch that comes and goes that comes and goes,
and that does not pass and that does not pass
like waves of the sea, like a stormy sea
a stormy sea
the feeling of fragility and infinite tenderness
and the exact perception of how small we are,
of how small we are and fragile,
weak and fragile under this immense summer sky
under this immense summer sky
August Moon Night of San Lorenzo
like waves of the sea,
like a stormy sea
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2012/08/luna-dagosto-notte-di-san-lorenzo.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento