I look at you sleeping while the Sun is rising
just like to the coast aims the raging wave of the sea
then I feel the meaning of life and things of the world inside of me
as through clean waters after the storm you may clearly see the bottom of the sea
by this vision I’m nourished , I feel strong and I grow
and distinctly I perceive the tranqulity and quietness in the thin line of light that silently sits on your face and stays there in peace
I savour the joy and serenity of your huge smile on the awakening of your day, and I pray
I pray and I chant all the songs of the world and the poetry I know to your peaceful breath, relaxed and slow
and the wonders of living in the fragment of Sun filtering through the window and pouring down on you like fresh water, like morning dew
on your face, eyes closed and smiling captivated as they are in the dream,
dream
I look at you sleeping at the rising of the Sun
and on the line of your smile, in the harmony that settles over your firmly yet gently closed eyes,
in your chest rising and falling to the rhythm of your breath
I perfectly discern the reason for an entire life
my own reason I see,
I’m walking steadily yet softly in that dream too
and that is more than enough for me,
satiated and satisfied with that confidence, I open the door and leave for the world,
a few steps around sometimes straight and other times confused
along the thousand of streets and intersections of this corner lost in the infinity of space and time,
and it is already sunset, the day is gone
done is for today the orbit to me assigned in this remote angle of the universe,
so peacefully I come back home to you
I look at you sleeping while the Sun is rising
Marco Bo
dedicated to Jazmina
happy birthday 29/07/2013
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/07/ti-guardo-dormire-al-sorgere-del-sole.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento