respect
is where I left, little child weak and fragile
to sail the sea of life
I went away I went far,
through the streets and the suburbs of this land and mankind
I crossed hostile places
lost borders overwhelmed by war and hunger
but now
the night is over
the map of dreams I carry as embrodery engraved in my soul
shows me the way
to the place where I belong
respect
forever
respect
Marco Bo
with the utmost respect dedicated to Bob Marley -
Nine Mile, Jamaica February 6th 1945
and forever respect
is where I left, little child weak and fragile
to sail the sea of life
I went away I went far,
through the streets and the suburbs of this land and mankind
I crossed hostile places
lost borders overwhelmed by war and hunger
but now
the night is over
the map of dreams I carry as embrodery engraved in my soul
shows me the way
to the place where I belong
respect
forever
respect
Marco Bo
with the utmost respect dedicated to Bob Marley -
Nine Mile, Jamaica February 6th 1945
and forever respect

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento