04/02/16

morning came


first day
morning came
the sun arose
under this gray suburban sky
and I
without words
without words
maybe yes
maybe no
I’m alone
I’m alone
and then
I don’ know


morning came
the Sun arose

first day
under this suburban gray sky
and I don’t know
if I accumulate
if I spend the least
if I get the right
if I have time
if I win the race
if they’ll talk about it
if they’ll remember
if
if
if
if
if


morning came
first day
the Sun arose
under this gray suburban sky
and I
accelerate
accelerate
accelerate
watch out !!
intersection

raffic light

first day
morning came
the Sun arose
under this gray suburban  sky


under this gray  suburban sky
I went into panic
and then
I came back



Marco Bo



 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...