retreats into a folded paper,
the truth very well expressed
in a promotional campaign for a famous chewing gum
obtained from fossil fuels that cost less than water to drink
for those who are not thirsty
less than stuff to eat
for those who are not hungry ...
slips away the truth enclosed in a cardboard house purchased at variable and motionless rate on the ice
that is disappearing due to the global warming
mild tremors in the clear sky
talent show tests for end of season
long lasting peace
languor and strong winds underground,
running above the clouds of this grey suburban sky
life is posing on sharp pop-pink nails
sing away from the pack
think outside the box,
they say
for all I know I do not want any extension of myself
I'm fairly complete and conventional as I am
for myself and for those I love
sing away from the pack
as long as you don’t disturb
think outside the box
as long as you don't break it
but as far as I'm concerned I will not think, not sing, not buy
anything
anymore
I
buy
not
want
I
not
buy
any whatever
more
the
end
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2016/02/qualsiasi-di-piu.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento