light and then darkness
days going by
sun that escapes
if I only knew how embrace it and set free the music that I bring inside
I would light up some faraway corner of this suburban world
I try,
and yet
I can not modulate the voice
nor I can find the harmonies and the right tones
I hear the sound inside and there it stays
unheard
and then
I think about the light and the darkness
and I sing
anyhow
the only rhyme I know
the verse to me assigned
the song I carry in my heart
although in a frail voice
perhaps ,
someone
will still use my song
perhaps ,
someone
may need my song
the sound of a distant voice in space
empty space
space to fill in now
like thousands of years ago
with simplicity
a handshake
and a warm embrace,
light and then darkness
and then light again
simplicity
and so be it
Marco Bo
by the suburban light and the darkness
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento