13/06/14

fast is the nothingness



the slow movement 
corresponds to the emotions 

to the hasten 
does not match nor answer anything 

the more we run 
the less we understand of our journey 

thus, is this  the fate of the human being? 

go faster and faster to get to the finish line first 
and not remember anything of the sacred path 

if so, I prefer to stop here now 
I prefer to remain seated
 waiting for the reminiscence of myself 
  and of every step I’ve taken in these peripheries of the world 
memories that 
  will save me 
again and again
and so be it 


Marco Bo 
at the edge of the world
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/06/veloce-e-il-nulla.html




Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...