30/06/14

I'm looking for a synthesis



I'm looking for a synthesis
I had it on hand at the beginning
and I lost it on the way
among the brambles and the fruits
between the branches and the many regrets,
among the roses, the thorns and the mud

yet the target, the arrival I already see it 
on the line of the horizon,
but I lost sight of the starting point
I know it was a definite place among the clods of the fields
where to be, to persist and resist
  with the feet firmly attached to the ground
as deep roots
and in the middle the sap of existence would flow
and there it was ready and nicely served the metaphor of the tree and life

the fact is that the right sense now I cannot find anymore
 nor through the branches, nor even among the leaves and fruits
the synthesis still eludes me
perhaps it is not
maybe we can just flow as sap inside the tree 
and at some point get out to the air
knowing already that as soon as we will be outside
 we will coagulate and dry out at the sun light and the wind
and that will be our arrival, 
that will be the end of our journey,
 our fate,
to be scattered in the middle of the road
consume ourselves in the intent

therefore one could say that the synthesis 
 is right there in the middle, 
in the way itself ...

yet the thought and metaphor does not convince
  and the search continues

Marco Bo


Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...