the wind knows my name and is singing my story
the story of my life that is only halfway home
the wind is singing and waiting for the rest of the story
that maybe will arrrive on the way, maybe not
but the next step is up to me, it is my responsibility
no one will be there to walk for me
maybe someone will walk beside me ,
maybe someone will sustain my head when I will be tired,
but to take the next step on the pathway it is only my duty
it is my own responsibility
the wind knows my name
the wind is singing, and I'm listening carefully and I know
that on the other side of the horizon, there is the rest of my life waiting
the portion of time which is already in me ,
the song of the time that in my heart I have already for so long macerated
the portion of time that already belongs to me
and it is my duty to leave it all out there on the way
on the road
now it is my turn
it is up to me to make the right move,
to take the next step,
it's up to me to jump to the other side
it is up to me
just me
the wind knows my name
the sun has passed me by and I'm on my way
I write on white paper, I have nothing else closeby
I write the story of my life
and leave it all right there on the road
I leave a footprint
maybe someone will recognize it
someone who will come after me
and who will look just like have have done,
for known places and known hearts all around
pilgrim and lost souls in the suburbs of the world ,
just like me
for them and for those who will come after me
I leave it all and I go my way
the wind knows my name
and it is calling me now
it is time to depart
again
and so be it
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/03/il-vento-sa-il-mio-nome.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento