26/03/14

sweet and pure morning spirit





sweet and pure morning spirit 
 spring,
you are my elsewhere,
 you are the meaning,
 you the exact location and limit of my world
my ground

my foundation


spring
I think of you,
 I dream of you and hunt you when I wake up and
everything changes
 from the point of view of my clod of earth in the middle of the vineyard
the distant horizon changes and so my world all around

spring
I'm fascinated and confused at the crossroad with my awakening,
 you my elsewhere , you come to my aid
while I'm still  walking suspended, floating
in the journey of dreams seeking for relief on  the arrival
 hoping that the arrival is not illusion
an illusion

and yet immersed in the quicksand of my dreams
 I know that if  I think of you now

 I'll find the way , and again I perfectly discern the boundaries of my world
you are spring and I'm just a branch of vine recently pruned
I look at the stars up in  the sky and I wait
I do no fear now
I just wait
I wait for my moment
the weather is fine  and
the rain will quench my  thirst
flowers will arrive,  fruits will arrive
and the cycle of the seasons will be fulfilled again

now , spring, I follow your chant
I get back on my path and I keep on dreaming
and so be it, spring!
 sweet and pure morning spirit
so be it

Marco Bo




Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...