08/03/14

sunset, I come home to you


planes chasing in the clear sky 
the sun supervises the beginning of spring
sunset , I come home to you

a thought in my head since morning
the time passes the seasons go by
but the flame does not go off and the blood rushes through the veins
to the sound of your name I sing today as the first day I saw you

the first day that I've admired you walking quickly to the school exit 
you, student of the last year 
and myself volunteer of the dreams in the suburbs of the world

it was a dream back then just thinking of holding you close
 and here we are together listening to the wind
and watching the planes chasing in this clear sky of early spring
and dreaming of a quiet day sitting on our bench in the park 
telling stories of the thousand days spent together
always on the way through the outskirts of the world

planes chasing in the clear sky 
I give a smile to the sun which oversees the beginning of spring
the sky is clear
my breath is peaceful
sunset, I back come home to you

Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/03/e-sera-torno-casa-da-te.html



Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...