the human gift of the invisible presence
instead of an aristocratic as ephemeral
visible absence
the one of the absolutely yes!
the one of don't worry, be sure that that I
'll always be there for you!
the one that gives you another question in response to
a question,
I prefer to keep a light hearted and
peaceful profile and be open to the acceptance of those who may knock on my
door
the one characterized by an invisible
presence ,
the one outlined by an anxious smile
by a
silent gaze in search of understanding,
the one of the eyes that seems like they
are staring into the empty space and into the wind
and instead are very careful, fixed and
determined on a specific aim
that is to answer clearly ,precisely and at
the right time to the call for help from a friend and from every new travelling companion
only so I will be able to say that he lived
in an authentic mode and full of joy at least for a moment
at
least for the space between my breath to the world, and a breath of the wind in
return
the space and the time between my journey
towards the peripheries of the world
and my journey back home towards the center
of the human heart
to the heart, the essence , the meaning of
life
invisible to careless eyes
but clear ,
and always present!
only so I will be able to say that I have
made part of the journey toward a small fraction of a true and authentic
existential declination
on the precariously and the inclined plan
of this corner of the universe
the journey toward the human although sublime gift of the
invisible presence
and so be it
Marco Bo

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento