09/11/13

the world can comfortably fit on top of a shelf




the world can comfortably fit on top of a shelf

between the school books that, late at night, you arrange with care

I 'm listening on the other side of the wall, your thought sneaks in fliying around

so intense is your thought that pervades the whole house

I feel in it the force , the power of a storm

which marks the beginning of summer after the quietness of spring

yes  I know, now I have the proof 

the world can comfortably fit on top of a shelf

between your school books that you organize with care late at night 

keep on studying and asking with your sacred curiosity

like a fuse lit, a bonfire on the hills in a summer night

a ray of sunshine among the dark clouds of this suburb of asphalt and concrete,

and your thoughts fly ,

fly on free!

and the world is there for you, it will stop for a moment,
waiting for you

yes I know now , I have the evidence

the world can comfortably fit on top of a shelf

between the school books that you straighten up with care late at night  

the world is not in a hurry , the world will be waiting for you

again and again

keep asking , never get tired of trying to chase that little fragment of truth

and at night do not be afraid of what is still lacking at your call

do not fear about what is not there

take care instead of that fragment of truth , rejoice , smile and give thanks about what is there with you

go back to sleep with peace in your heart

and with the certainty that you will go a long way ,

 and the world, thanks to you and the good travelling companions

that will surely come across on your journey,

at the crossroads , the intersection between day and night,  between the laughter and tears

between the worries and the joys that life will bring,

the world will be better

I’m sure as I already know ,

I can feel it in  the intensity of your thought

in the strength of your curiosity

flying and passes through the walls of this small town of asphalt and concrete

do not be afraid now, go back to sleep 

because now you know, you have the proof

the world can comfortably fit over your shelf

the world is there for you

and will be waiting for you

and so be it


Marco Bo

dedicated to all students

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/11/il-mondo-puo-stare-comodamente-sopra-ad.html





Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...