20/11/13

the rhyme of the great absence


at night
 the warm and melancholic song of the great distance brings me closer to the borders of the world that I have walked  during years of wandering

in the dark
the song of the great distance like burning flame in the darkness , bonfires on the hills ,
 still unites me to the hearts and souls 
I've met along the way

and dancing around me like the funny clowns of those weird and creepy suburban circuses,
the rhyme of the great absence,
makes fun of me
laughs at me
turning like a glove
inside out
outside in
naked and alone
helpless, abandoned
naked
and alone

and as the years go by on the dial of history,
the small history and the great history ,
 the greater is the portion of restlessness that I carry inside my body
 and all together , hand in hand , these astute, stubborn and severe fellow travellers,
like a river in flood, drag me away again and again to the native womb
to the peaceful and warm lap    ,
 the ancient roots
to the primitive fragility
the origin of the species
the savannah of our early wanderings
the smallest fragments
of us
poor and humble migrants entities,
lives in transit,
below this endless sky
infinite, hostile and sweet
sweet as the waves of the sea
hostile, as the stormy and raging sea

and so at nightfall, the immensity of the horizons
 I have met along the way, once again enquires me
a feeling of suspension and anxiety chases me up and down the hills burned by the bonfires
the perception of my imperfection and incompleteness grows slowly and seize me ,
 the rhyme of the great absence
paralyzes me for a moment
but fear no more,
dread no more
panic no more,
no,
and never again !

they will remain outside in the cold waiting
because the sun will come back again , I'm sure !
again and again
as the tide always comes back 
after a cold and angry night
spent in front of the stormy sea
the sun will come back 

 yes I know  
I'm sure
I still have time
I still have time for dreaming
I still have time to sing along all my limits, all my fragilities
all the distances, jus like flames lit in the dark,
like a bonfire burning on the hills at night  ,
that will unite me again
 to the hearts and souls 
that on the path I have known and embraced
the hearts and souls 
that still and forever will be waiting for me ,
 over this immense stormy sea 
at the crossroads with the rhyme of the great absence
over there , on the boundaries of the forgotten peripheries 
far away
 and so be it

Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/11/la-filastrocca-della-grande-assenza.html







Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...