"Dad sometimes I like to walk with you in the quiet corners of the day! "
sometimes I walk through the quiet corners of the day
away from the noise, the tired and empty chatter and the dull and tedious yawnings
hand in hand with life as seen through the eyes of a child
I attend the silence, nothing I else I have here closeby
I listen to the silence
listen to the silence
the silence .....................
life deserves respect
in every minimal space in every second
in every moment that flows on the dial of history
of our little and fragile history, and of the big history of the world
every morning the sun enlightens us of immense
and to provide accommodation to the song of the elements
we have to wait
and wait
wait by the quiet corners of the day
those hidden over the borders, over the edges of the world
where there is hardly ever anyone passing by, except by mistake
we need to breathe the fresh air that comes from the vineyards and hills all around
and then with a new load of life and love, resume our journey and slowly walk away, and slowly walk far
tomorrow is another day, yes
but the new day is already here, is already in us
tomorrow we will able to say to those who expect our words,
something new, something good
and we will be able to listen better
listen better
listen
better
sometimes I walk in the midst of the quiet corners of the day
away from the noise of the tired and empty chatter and the dull and tedious yawnings
hand in hand with life as seen through the eyes of a child
I attend the silence , nothing I have here closeby
and I listen to the silence
I listen to the silence
listen to the silence
the silence
and so be it
looking for a quiet corner of the day
hand in hand with life as seen through the eyes of a child
Marco Bo

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento