thirst and flood
warmth and winter
peace and anguish
endless water and fire
dreams and harsh reality
many steps and patience
I saw and savored of you
of you
before and after the mask
before and after the armor that you carry around
throught these forgotten suburbs of the world
I perceived that I could take care
since I recognized the shape of your soul
and I knew that you had recognized mine too
Marco Bo
warmth and winter
peace and anguish
endless water and fire
dreams and harsh reality
many steps and patience
I saw and savored of you
of you
before and after the mask
before and after the armor that you carry around
throught these forgotten suburbs of the world
I perceived that I could take care
since I recognized the shape of your soul
and I knew that you had recognized mine too
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento