no decisive words
all those detained within
a thousand silences
shades of white
in the icy wind
no teachings or refrains
no sounds and cries
no one knows what else
but the silence satiates
yes, silence satiates
until the next words that someone will pull right there in the middle like dices of a child's game
verbs rolling in the dust
prepositions slipping through the cracks
adverbs bloating the void of these marble clouds
full of anxieties and fears
I said it but I will reiterate
silence satiates
silence satiates
silence
satiates
but doesn't forgive
Marco Bo
all those detained within
a thousand silences
shades of white
in the icy wind
no teachings or refrains
no sounds and cries
no one knows what else
but the silence satiates
yes, silence satiates
until the next words that someone will pull right there in the middle like dices of a child's game
verbs rolling in the dust
prepositions slipping through the cracks
adverbs bloating the void of these marble clouds
full of anxieties and fears
I said it but I will reiterate
silence satiates
silence satiates
silence
satiates
but doesn't forgive
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento