03/01/17

by heart and fire

by heart and fire
from cradle to sorrows
we go and we follow
we sing and wail


through fears and pride
led by wrong guides
we scratch and grab
we take and share


and you don't hear
my cry for help
and you don't see

your steps are rocks
on water sinking
to depths belonging


and I below
look up for love
rain in my veins

humble storm and strong hail

sparkles of life
on mud and dust
for grace received

for grace of birthby heart and fire
bruised claws old scars
 one shard of truth
that I am aware of
to the land I belong
to that sacred womb
for the good and fine

first and last
good
bye

Marco bo

 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...