12/05/16

the creator of who I am now


while I was commenting your verses
 I realized I was talking and reminding to myself that
perhaps studying more when little

 would have helped me to gather before in my hands
 this simple evidence
  that the flow of heat from a warm body to a cold one
it is not only a law of physics but it is a clue of love

that the buckets for the heart leaks find their places by themselves
that, yes it is true, order is self-sufficient and it always works
but I if I stay tidily with myself
never will I taste  the fragment of heat to me  allocated under this gray suburban sky


while I was commenting your verses
 I realized  I was talking and reminding to myself that losing something is a gift
and that grinding down and scattering myself in the mud as water that slides
and disperses itself in a thousand streams of new life,
it is the true creator of who I am now

Marco Bo


 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...