28/05/16

60 seconds



  surprise phase
  seen from here the mainland is heaven
  seen from here your extended hand is heaven
  59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52 51 50

resistance phase
  I'm tired
  49 48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41 40

I no longer feel my feet
  39 38 37 36 35 34 33 32 31 30

my companions around I do not see them anymore
  29 28 27 26 25 24 23 22 21 20

I'm alone

apnoica phase
  19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10
  I'm cold,

I'm sinking
9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

seen from here now the mainland is hell
  and your hand,
  your hand
  your hand
  terminal

 phase

Marco Bo

in remembrance of those who lost their life,
migrating


 

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...