21/05/16

spring collection


under this gray suburban sky at the intersection with the may be
for the meeting with the answer of the day,
   I worn the white shirt, the good shoes and the new jacket
 and also the scent of empty cups after coffee

yet at the appointment you didn't show up
or perhaps I did not recognize you,
confused and distracted as I was in the chill of anxiety and inadequacy
and the din of need,
between the black concrete of the inevitable so must be
  and the red courageous poppy of change

for the next appointment I will bring a tissue soaked  in serene resignation
and before evening comes I know I will laugh about the dust on my shoes and about the sun on my new jacket

after all, at the beginning, at the the end and even in the middle of the journey,
if what is best and caring about each other count,
  they count even without fancy feast clothing, embroideries and masks
under this gray suburban sky

Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...