27/06/15

whole life is a minimum space



whole life is minimal space 
to hold everything I want to say 
maybe is enough to tell that 
today I do not feel very well
but I'll try to give you a gaze 
 I'll look into  your eyes, smile
 
and give you praises


life is a minimum of space 
to hold everything I want to say 
maybe is enough to tell you
 thatI'm missing you,
I have no hope of being able to live without you
 
is it possible to live without air?

is it possible to wait forever?
 when our always is a minimum space
 
fragile and weak,

our always is a fraction of this part of space and time 
lost in the outskirts of the universe 
lost in the suburbs of the world

life is a minimum of space
 to hold everything I want to say
maybe is sufficient to say that
 
I would like to walk by your side for a while 

and then take you home

and if you go along with you
 
will you stay with me again and again?

will you walk by my side again and again?
will you recognize me
again and again?

Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...