10/06/15

no one will be left behind


no one will be left behind
you'll never be alone
I will caress your face
and gently turn it to the sky 
the sky knows about you,  the sky will smile

 no one will be left behind
I will remember and sing all your names
I will smile at the next step that you will take
and then together we will celebrate
 and we close ranks around those who are weaker and fragile
we will dance united in a sweet embrace
and we'll fly high and away
hand in hand
hand in hand
and so be it

Marco Bo

dedicated to the good educators
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/12/non-rimarra-indietro-nessuno.html

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...