12/06/15

migrants , who knows where I will arrive


who knows where I will arrive
maybe one day I will write you words of love, maybe not 
who knows

who knows what kind of heaven will protect me
 who knows what clods of mud I will trample on
 who knows

what do I want from life ?
 a hug 
a smile
just one more day
a job
a place to call home
 anything
anything
a better life
  it is time to migrate
 it is time to migrate!

may be the last thing I do under these suburban skies,
but I have a dream made of smiles  hugs and bread to reach
who knows if  and where I will arrive

may be the last thing
but I will go!

 Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2015/06/migranti-chissa-dove-arrivero.html

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...