05/06/15

today is a minimum space


today is a minimum space to hold everything for you
but it is enough to say
I'll give you a smile
I will look into your eyes
I will cross to the other side
and walk away walk away walk away with you

today is a minimum space
to hold everything I want to sing to you,
but  it is enough to say
I feel so sad when you are away
like a boat without sail
like an innocent in jail
I fade away
away


today is a minimum space
 faint  fragile
it is a small portion , an infinitesimal fraction of 

may 
be
in  this corner of space and time
lost in the outskirts of the world


although it is enough to say that

I only want to be by your side for a while 
and walk you home
and then will you walk with me again and again?
will you recognize me again and again?

today is a minimum space to hold everything for you,
but it is enough tosay
I'll give you a smile
and with the wind by my side
I will sail away free

today

Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...