15/12/14

the new day approaching


I look into the emptiness and I try insecure
a way to jump over
 a breach to break through

and so lost as I am, I go back where I have been long ago,
I live sinking into a loud and cloudy recall 

I hear a hissing and infinite sound,
I look into the haze with an enchanted gaze

and I wonder
 what is that dim pain that won’t let us go ?
what is that twinge that nails us here alone?

I try to pray and ask for help
I feel inside the call of a love lost in vain

I seek peace but the burden is great
even the largest fire does revive the heart in pain

but I have no other questions
and no other answers I know 
for now
nothing more, nothing else I know
and then I decide to wait
wait with hope and passion
the sound the colour the smell of the new day approaching 
and come what may 
 under these grey suburban skies 

Marco Bo
1991
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.com.es/2014/12/il-giorno-nuovo-in-arrivo.html

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...