in marking the thin lines joining the points on the geometry of my fragility
I will not mark the fragility of someone else
neither his strength
in abandoning the shadow of my fears
I will try not to push away from the light someone else
neither his strength
when moving to a new chapter of my life
I will try not to include the rhymes of someone else
and then leave him alone suddenly and speechless
without explanation
declaiming his rhymes or just pretending that I have never known them
never heard them
in living my life I will try to go to the meeting with each and any new travelling companion
with simple eyes and careful heart so as not to exchange him for myself
neither with the fragility that I carry around
in living my life and preparing new departures I will try not to leave someone else
closed inside the box of things that in the moving away I won’t take with me on the streets of the world
only because his strength now no longer I need to climb over the fears that I carry deep
good intentions
things that happened to me
things that for sure at intersections of the thousand possibilities I probably have marked on someone's heart
along the ways of these suburbs of the world and of the human being
good intentions
I do not know more for now
I’ll try to stay awake until morning come
in this New Year's Eve
I try to think that something will change
I will be better
good intentions
and so be it
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/12/buoni-propositi.html
I will not mark the fragility of someone else
neither his strength
in abandoning the shadow of my fears
I will try not to push away from the light someone else
neither his strength
when moving to a new chapter of my life
I will try not to include the rhymes of someone else
and then leave him alone suddenly and speechless
without explanation
declaiming his rhymes or just pretending that I have never known them
never heard them
in living my life I will try to go to the meeting with each and any new travelling companion
with simple eyes and careful heart so as not to exchange him for myself
neither with the fragility that I carry around
in living my life and preparing new departures I will try not to leave someone else
closed inside the box of things that in the moving away I won’t take with me on the streets of the world
only because his strength now no longer I need to climb over the fears that I carry deep
good intentions
things that happened to me
things that for sure at intersections of the thousand possibilities I probably have marked on someone's heart
along the ways of these suburbs of the world and of the human being
good intentions
I do not know more for now
I’ll try to stay awake until morning come
in this New Year's Eve
I try to think that something will change
I will be better
good intentions
and so be it
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/12/buoni-propositi.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento