23/01/14

sky break open


sometimes I feel alone 
and the crowd  won’t help
the sky doesn’t listen
and yet I perceive million of beats around 
millions of hearts chasing one another 
breaking down 
and then dozing off 
slowly 
to he sound of sunset
waiting for the silence 
the breath of the new day 

one more day 
one new day 
under this peripheral sky 
under this gray  winter sun 

sometimes I feel alone 
and the crowd drives me mad 
drags me down the void, 
to the emptiness 
and I fall
in the clamour of the world 
into this cold winter night
and I feel alone 
alone

please
save me 
please
rescue me 
sky break open
and set me free!

Marco Bo

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/01/apriti-cielo.html



Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...