when we arrived to the house of the gray stones
the landlady found the right bread for your hunger
while through the chinks between the roof planks
an impatient cold breeze descended
through the thin windows shaking to the wind
people rushing everywhere we could see
feet and souls seeking peace
in the daily errands and to-do-lists
a man shouting called his dog close to him
regretting its ability to go far
away
free......
yes I know
I could add other brushstrokes to these verses
yet the meaning is already all enclosed
in your feeling satiate and at home
in the house where fear will not enter anymore
Marco Bo
the landlady found the right bread for your hunger
while through the chinks between the roof planks
an impatient cold breeze descended
through the thin windows shaking to the wind
people rushing everywhere we could see
feet and souls seeking peace
in the daily errands and to-do-lists
a man shouting called his dog close to him
regretting its ability to go far
away
free......
yes I know
I could add other brushstrokes to these verses
yet the meaning is already all enclosed
in your feeling satiate and at home
in the house where fear will not enter anymore
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento