at the end of the first millennium
frail as a twig
I went volunteer to the end of the world
ephemeral results that stood in the palm of one hand
yet I did carry my little bag of sand to fix the path
then I understood,
instead of plugging the hole
becoming the road I should have
and then
after yet another caress from life
I realized that
I had to dig and go way down
you ask what can I say now
I can say that I finally am
I am
a hole on the road
by these forgotten suburbs of the world
and so happy I am
trampled by millions of steps and tears and smiles
nothing else I ask
since this is true heaven that nobody knows
Marco Bo
to Nicaragua dedicated
frail as a twig
I went volunteer to the end of the world
ephemeral results that stood in the palm of one hand
yet I did carry my little bag of sand to fix the path
then I understood,
instead of plugging the hole
becoming the road I should have
and then
after yet another caress from life
I realized that
I had to dig and go way down
you ask what can I say now
I can say that I finally am
I am
a hole on the road
by these forgotten suburbs of the world
and so happy I am
trampled by millions of steps and tears and smiles
nothing else I ask
since this is true heaven that nobody knows
Marco Bo
to Nicaragua dedicated
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento