under this gray suburban sky
nevertheless
the sun is
the rain is
the wind is
I am the missing one
today with a dry face
tomorrow with a wet face
but still I am the missing one
today I'm too hot
I'll be too cold tomorrow
the day after tomorrow I do not know
how scary
yet I am alive
yet I miss the life flame
maybe tomorrow I will be born
again
Marco Bo
nevertheless
the sun is
the rain is
the wind is
I am the missing one
today with a dry face
tomorrow with a wet face
but still I am the missing one
today I'm too hot
I'll be too cold tomorrow
the day after tomorrow I do not know
how scary
yet I am alive
yet I miss the life flame
maybe tomorrow I will be born
again
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento