I admit
somewhat arrogant
very impatient, anxious
at times I find myself listening to someone and then suddenly looking into the gap
that lies beyond the sound of the voice
and then everything goes out of focus
but I do not give up
indeed it fills me with happiness and enthusiasm
thinking that during this precious and fragile forever,
one can interpret the whole life and tell and listen to everything
and at the end of this ephemeral earthly passage
as the end of a visit to a museum,
get out going through the gift shop without buying
but remembering everything
and everything containing
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2016/03/molto-impaziente-ansioso.html
somewhat arrogant
very impatient, anxious
at times I find myself listening to someone and then suddenly looking into the gap
that lies beyond the sound of the voice
and then everything goes out of focus
but I do not give up
indeed it fills me with happiness and enthusiasm
thinking that during this precious and fragile forever,
one can interpret the whole life and tell and listen to everything
and at the end of this ephemeral earthly passage
as the end of a visit to a museum,
get out going through the gift shop without buying
but remembering everything
and everything containing
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2016/03/molto-impaziente-ansioso.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento