the Sun is rising
among the temples I hear the wail of all the silence in the world
all the silence in the world
as a lone wanderer in migration with millions of feet and broken hearts
the Sun is rising
I feel on my shoulders the weight of all the emptiness in the universe
all the emptiness in the universe
and I wonder
how can a slight and delicate distortion of space and time, as we are
hear everything,
all understand
all wait?
and the question burns
burns until living
living on
living on
beyond and in spite of everything
despite all that we do not know
yet a tear a smile a sigh
living on
after all we are the must
we do not know if we will drink a sip of that sacred juice
but we fell that the truth will femernt on our bones, among our grapes anyway
living on
since after all it is not our business
at the end all the rest it is only a matter
of time
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento