24/10/14

where have we all gone?


where have we all gone?
where has everyone gone?

we used to be  so close
we used to walk side by side
sometimes we would close our fists yes , it's true
but yet we were all there
and instead where are we now?
where we have we all gone ?
these days we are always connected
 virtually constantly linked
yet , where have we all gone?
where has everyone gone?

today I met a childhood friend
we said hello and then we continued our beating the road
I could have asked him
 " hello how are you? so much time has passed!"
but I did not because the wild beast of  time that is never fed enough
 continued to chew us  and lead us into our daily collective exile
and anyhow, I 'm not the one who asks a question more
 I never have been
because one more question from my point of view has always been almost like an insult , an intrusion

and so the question  staid there with me, in my pocket
and then around my neck like a scarf that tightens
tightens so much that will leave you breathless
that question
where have we all gone?
where has everyone gone?

we used to be  so close
we used to walk side by side
sometimes we would close our fists yes , it's true I know
but yet we were all there
and instead where are we now?
where we have we all gone ?
and this is the end for the time being
the 
end


Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...