27/09/13

the waiting, imaginary journeys



patiently I hear footsteps moving
wisely I see people living 
carefully I listen to minds whispering,
I know that the water moves the rocks
 and the wind smoothes the mountains

the day comes and I return to life
I fall in love with the Sun in the morning
and I continue my journey, 
searching and listening carefully 

living yes, but slowly,
little by little, step by step
and then flying and migrating as a wanderer,
the long trip allows you to be alone feel alive

nothing is more exciting,
a one-way trail and a lonely traveller
that moves up and down his thoughts
following the frequency of his mount
on hard ground, desert

poor land, desert 
proud people, songs and music 
blue veils, Tuareg caravans, like running water
like rivers in flood

the water can move the mountains
and the wind smoothes the hardest rocks
the times are changing and so is the world ,
only the wind will return forever
and the soul will vanish away as the body does
while the feelings and the pains will disappear dragged by running water

patiently I watch faces living 
I consider all the possible lives
Tuareg caravans flowing like raging rivers in my mind
Bantu dancers, men  hair earrings jewellery and women

I know that only the water moves the mountains 
and the time will change people
only the wind  will come back forever
so patiently I  follow the frequency of my mount

nothing else is more exciting 
a road a solitary trail 
a tropical sky and a lonely wanderer going his own way
and come what may

Marco Bo 

"Man's real home is not a house, but the Road, life itself is a journey to be walked on foot."  Bruce Chatwin, traveller

http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2013/09/lattesa-prima-del-viaggio-viaggi.html






Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...