I will make of every step I take a poem
every poem will be a brand new step
since life is an eternal beginning
since each step contains in itself the entire universe
that is why I will walk slowly but steadily and head up
and everywhere, in every situation, without fear or shame
I will play ring a ring a roses
ring a ring a roses with the smiles of mother nature
ring a ring a roses with the noises of this crazy town
because
a-tishoo! a-tishoo! we all fall down!
welcome back first day of school
I will paint in spring colours, the greyness of these four walls
poetry will guide each and every step of mine
my every step will be poetry kicking and alive!
no rush just joy, and every step I take will sound like a colourful blues!
welcome back verses and roses
welcome back first day of school
Marco Bo
dedicated to Elena Lucia for her first day of school
09/09/2013
"... It 's nice to live because life is a beginning, always in every moment .." Cesare Pavese
primo giorno di scuola
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento