the previous evening
I had followed the usual instructions,
weighting about growth cycles and speculation
and about the fact that no one answers anymore looking at your face
if that no one is talking with his faithful innocent and intelligent phone
rather they would shout at you and tell you to shut up and wait
definitely because that phone is much more interesting ....
I asked for answers to the news, but the news do not know
the previous evening I had followed the usual procedures
closed the windows, watered the flowers
left the bowl of water outside
caressed the dog
and then
I felt some warmth like the Sun
but not on my face,
on the heart
like a tattoo, an indelible
fire mark
I knew it was time to get on the road again
but the taste of patience told me to wait
wait .....
and I waited
still
I expected the morning to knock at the door and show me the way back
home
this morning I followed the usual procedures
I opened the windows
caressed the dog and listened to the news
but news do not know about love and hate
tears and laughters
wonder and anger
no
the news keep repeating old passwords from leaders of packs
who no longer have any pack
they never had
words of fear and anger
anxiety like sand left by the uninterrupted flow of human beings
no
the news do not know
but tell me
where were you at the beginning of the sixth mass extinction?
and tell me do you know the way to go home?
Marco Bo
I had followed the usual instructions,
weighting about growth cycles and speculation
and about the fact that no one answers anymore looking at your face
if that no one is talking with his faithful innocent and intelligent phone
rather they would shout at you and tell you to shut up and wait
definitely because that phone is much more interesting ....
I asked for answers to the news, but the news do not know
the previous evening I had followed the usual procedures
closed the windows, watered the flowers
left the bowl of water outside
caressed the dog
and then
I felt some warmth like the Sun
but not on my face,
on the heart
like a tattoo, an indelible
fire mark
I knew it was time to get on the road again
but the taste of patience told me to wait
wait .....
and I waited
still
I expected the morning to knock at the door and show me the way back
home
this morning I followed the usual procedures
I opened the windows
caressed the dog and listened to the news
but news do not know about love and hate
tears and laughters
wonder and anger
no
the news keep repeating old passwords from leaders of packs
who no longer have any pack
they never had
words of fear and anger
anxiety like sand left by the uninterrupted flow of human beings
no
the news do not know
but tell me
where were you at the beginning of the sixth mass extinction?
and tell me do you know the way to go home?
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento