02/02/17

the audition


next please!

Dear Sir
I am aware I do not have the right physique du rôle
yet I know that I am stardust mixed with smiles and tears

I know that hand in hand with my old worn frail limits and bounds
I can face the challenge against the immeasurable and unbounded terrible monster of this grey  bar-coded mediocrity
that lodges in the folds of this tired and tasteless artificial world


  Dear Sir
after all I do not ask too much,
only for an opportunity


Dear Sir
please let me try
without fear I can confess that under this grey suburban sky
from now to the end of my fragile and precarious representation
  I will not let down
myself


Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...