resignation rejected and subject to revision!
at the moment I do not have much more to add
except that I'm like pumice stone
actually I would rather be
though until now
the part about releasing the water I still have not learned
for the time being I hold other people's anxieties
and interpret them
and solve them in most cases
other people's anxieties
whoever they are
although I do not stop to bet on myself
not now nor in the past
and where were you?
where were you?
thou of thyself, yes
you can bet!
after all confidence in oneself is all about
Marco Bo
at the moment I do not have much more to add
except that I'm like pumice stone
actually I would rather be
though until now
the part about releasing the water I still have not learned
for the time being I hold other people's anxieties
and interpret them
and solve them in most cases
other people's anxieties
whoever they are
although I do not stop to bet on myself
not now nor in the past
and where were you?
where were you?
thou of thyself, yes
you can bet!
after all confidence in oneself is all about
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento