31/12/16

let the builder know

under this grey plasterboard sky
in order to accomplish the designated doom
 in the house next door they decided
to knock down a wall


the house where I was living as all the others around
  rested upon the house aside


everyone, including the ones who loved me and the ones I loved
 told that I had to build my new walls  leaning on house next door


I did not answer at all
I left and went outside in the cold
looking for a life without prefab and guaranteed walls


 I do not regret that choice neither my doom
perhaps that of not having answered at that time with the right tone
yes I do now
since to them I was gone
for good
alone


Marco Bo

Nessun commento:

dialoghi con le periferie del mondo, cos'è la vita

sotto questo grigio cielo di periferia che cos'è la vita? è la cura donata e ricevuta in dono, un po' e un po' è un insieme di a...