the ancient sound of the right words
those that heat and cure the human soul
the succession of names of things and people
that dissipate the haze in the heart
words like bricks made of clay
land of an ancient seabed
that our roots holds and sustains
with my feet and my hands, I can only give thanks
and translate your stories
in codes and languages from the peripheries of the world
so that others will understand
and learn
to listen
this I know
and this I can do
so
please father please mother
keep on chanting your stories
keep on chanting your stories
Marco Bo
those that heat and cure the human soul
the succession of names of things and people
that dissipate the haze in the heart
words like bricks made of clay
land of an ancient seabed
that our roots holds and sustains
with my feet and my hands, I can only give thanks
and translate your stories
in codes and languages from the peripheries of the world
so that others will understand
and learn
to listen
this I know
and this I can do
so
please father please mother
keep on chanting your stories
keep on chanting your stories
Marco Bo
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento