don't bother me
I'm eventful with your long gone not listening
don't twist me
I'm unproblematic with my own creative teasing
don't wait for me
I'm not going to the absolute winning or losing game
don't you worry about me
I was forgotten already long before you started to walk steady
do
not
wait for me
I am not ready
I never was
I’ll never be the me that you want me to be
don't wait for me I'm running on empty
don't count on me
I'm resigning from this status symbol renting
I'm going back to the beginning
throught the end
to whom it may
concern
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2015/07/disconoscer-mi.html
I'm eventful with your long gone not listening
don't twist me
I'm unproblematic with my own creative teasing
don't wait for me
I'm not going to the absolute winning or losing game
don't you worry about me
I was forgotten already long before you started to walk steady
do
not
wait for me
I am not ready
I never was
I’ll never be the me that you want me to be
don't wait for me I'm running on empty
don't count on me
I'm resigning from this status symbol renting
I'm going back to the beginning
throught the end
to whom it may
concern
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2015/07/disconoscer-mi.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento