learning
when you are young means to add
when you are grown-up means
to refine to purify to remove, to eliminate
to eliminate
in fact it is life itself that takes away
amending the senses and the feelings
the commotion and the emotions
and it is then that you must start learning again
learning again and again
learning how to see with other eyes
and to listen with different ears
to caress and embrace even with wrinkled tired and heavy hands
and to walk again even with the help of a stick
learning
keep going
and being born again
to a new life yet
because tenderness you can learn it
always
even at the dawn of the last day
and if one day, or on that particular day
I will not remember these words
I hope and pray that someone will take the time to remind them to me
and to explain them to my heart and to my tired hands
and I hope that day someone will take the time to help me start learning
again
and so be it
Marco Bo
http://cantidallaperiferiadelmondo.blogspot.it/2014/09/imparare.html

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento